Banana and Nutella Pancakes Recipe
I adore pancakes, they are so yummy and incredibly easy to make (if you know how!) plus you can add whatever delicious toppings you fancy, perfect.
Pancake day is crêpe-ing (sorry, couldn't help it!) up on us and there is no better excuse to eat stacks of pancakes. I thought I'd share the tried and tested recipe we always use, it makes the perfect, fluffiest pancakes and you only need three ingredients. My favourite toppings are the classic lemon and sugar or banana and Nutella, yum!
Makes 4-5 pancakes
- 1 cup of plain flour
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 large egg
- Whatever toppings you fancy! For this recipe, I've used banana and Nutella, dream.
- In a medium sized bowl, crack in the egg and add the cups on milk and flour
- Whisk everything together until smooth
- Heat a frying to a medium to high heat, use kitchen roll with a little butter on it to grease the pan when it's nice and hot but be very careful of your fingers!
- Use a ladle to pour a spoonful of batter into the pan and move it around to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Cook the pancake for about 30-45 second on one side, then flip over and cook for the same amount of time or until it's golden brown on both sides.
- You're done! Move onto a plate and now it's time to start accessorising...
Spread Nutella over the pancake and fold in half, I usually opt for two pancakes because I'm greedy, then add slices of banana on the top, dreamy!
I'll be making pancakes for pretty much every meal from now until Tuesday! What are your favourite pancake toppings? You can also see a few more recipes and toppings over in a post I did for The Hut here!