A much healthier substitute for cooking oil, all round beauty marvel, organic and edible, this oil is something of a super product. I was tempted to try it for baking but ended up deciding to make an exfoliating sugar scrub as my skin felt in need of some TLC.
The recipe is so simple, and takes literally minutes, it's definitely worth giving it a try!
- The juice of one lemon and one lime (or any other juicy fruit that won't stain you!)
- Half a mug of sugar
- A tablespoon of coconut oil
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan or microwave
- Add the juice of the lemon and lime
- Add the sugar and stir, add more sugar if it's too liquid-y
- Use it!
Voila! It's really that easy! The scrub is so good, the coconut oil is so moisturising it'll exfoliate and keep your skin supple. I used to to wash my hands after I'd finished making it and they were so soft for hours after! Now, to treat myself to a full body scrub in the shower!
Because everything is fresh, this scrub won't last for long so make sure you use it up. It's not just for your body, you can also use it on your face, hair, hands and lips, just don't scrub too hard on delicate skin.
For more Fushi goodness, take a look at their website here.