Saturday, 8 June 2013
Project Bikini Wishlist
Since my first Project Bikini post I've lost about 2kg (before the ice cream...) and have actually worn a bikini in front of people with eyes, definite progress!
One of the things that makes me want to exercise is new stuff, I'm fickle and I like shiny new things... This is my wishlist!
1. Proskins Slim Capri Leggings - I've wanted these leggings for a while, they're cellulite busting leggings that tone you up as you exercise, they're like magic!
2. Roxy Stripy hoody - You always need a little cover up after the gym, this one looks particularly comfy!
3. Nixon Whip headphones - I went to the gym sans headphones for about a month and wondered why I got bored too quickly, I took the Man's good advice and got myself a pair of sport headphones, the cross trainer is so much more bearable with Beyonce!
4. Oakley Race Day Top - I usually sport a vest top from Monki or somewhere similar at the gym (I'm never really dressed for the occasion to be honest) so this top would make me feel super sporty plus the built in bra would be great for some extra support.
5. Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 Trainers - I'm really not a fan of running trainers, they're always horrible colours with way too much detail, but these nice pastel numbers are right up my street. If not, it's straight back to my trusty Converse!
Any tips for gym wear or how not to get mind numbingly bored at the gym would be most appreciated!
© Tweet - Manchester Lifestyle and Fashion Blog. All rights reserved.