Sunday, 4 September 2011
Banana and Caramel Cupcakes
I also got to test drive my new Joseph Joseph nest of mixing bowls (which the lovely people at Find Me A Gift sent to me as a moving in present, thank you!) and they did not disappoint, plus they look very pretty and bright in the white kitchen.
I made up the recipe as I went along but the cakes are rather delicious so I thought I'd post it here for you to try too!
175g Caster Sugar
175g Self Raising Flour
4 bars of Cadbury Caramel (or whatever else you want to put in them!)
2 super ripe bananas
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
2. Cream together the butter and sugar
3. Add the eggs one by one, mixing well after adding each egg
4. Mush up the bananas with a fork and add it to the mixture along with chopped up chocolatey bits
5. Sieve in the flour and fold into the mixture
6. Spoon into cupcake cases
7. Bake for 15/20 minutes or until they're cooked all the way through, test them with a knife and if it comes out clean, they're done!
8. Leave to cool and either eat them or drizzle some chocolate on the top
© Tweet - Manchester Fashion Blog. All rights reserved.