Friday, 3 June 2011
My 'holiday' wishlist
1. A cute red spotty dress from Monki. Red is lucky in China after all!
2. Classic sunglasses by Kiss&Kill. The shape is pretty perfect, a softer shape to RayBan, and will last forever, plus they have special lenses to keep my eyes nicely protected. I also want these for every day wear but that's just because I got distracted on the website!
3. Black, strappy Swedish Hasbeens. I've wanted some of these babies for a very long time but have never quite got round to getting any, I think I need to change that soon...
4. Dotty socks from Monki. I don't think I can quite pull off the ankle socks and sandals look, but in my wishlist I can wish!
5. A perfect little red satchel from Topshop. It can store all of my business notes, cards and laptop but still look pretty doing it.
Can you tell I'm really looking forward to going to the Monki shop in Hong Kong? I'm going to come back all Monki-d out!
Has anyone been to Hong Kong? Got any tips of what to see and where to go? Please let me know!
© Tweet - Manchester Fashion and Beauty Blog. All rights reserved.