Wednesday, 17 November 2010
Five things you might not know about me...
So the lovely Eve from Dead Stylish (who I actually went to High School with, aren't we awesome?) passed on her 'Stylish Blogger Award' to me and invited me to reveal 5 things about myself and pass it on. I know I don't usually do these but I'm a little bit drained and meh so thought I'd do something fun and takes little to no energy...
1. I have really, really bad eyesight so I have to wear super thick glasses much like the silly doggy above. I pretty much always wear contact lenses though so nobody knows...
2. I usually prefer Children's TV to grown up's TV, some of my favourite shows include Sorry I've Got No Head, Deadly 60 and Junior Apprentice.
3. I am so, so excited for Christmas already. I'm fully enjoying all the Christmas adverts, lights and have definitely cracked out my playlist already. The Manchester Christmas Markets are calling me so I'm going for some mulled wine on Friday, DEAD excited.
4. I can put my leg behind my head and can fit my fist in my mouth. I don't do either often.
5. I know pretty much all the words to The Parent Trap. The Lindsay Lohan One.
I pass the baton on to:
Buckets and Spades
© Tweet - Manchester Lifestyle and Fashion Blog. All rights reserved.